A music player for musicians, singers, dancers, choreographers, and students. It lets you really hear all the nuances.
Slow Down Music Player makes it easy to learn new songs by slowing down or speeding up play back without changing the pitch! The song will sound the same as the original just faster or slower. You can use the phrase editor to isolate the tricky parts of a song like the solo or a cool lick, and loop that section over and over again. Use it to slow down a song to work out a tricky solo, hear the lyrics, or work on a transcription. Use it to choreograph a dance routine. Makes a great vocal trainer. Use the speed up feature it to review lecture notes, pod casts or audio books stored in your iPod Music Library Works with guitar, bass, trumpet, piano, voice, or any other instrument or audio file.
Whether you are a professional or a student this is a must have tool!
Buy it now on iTunes only $3.99!
- Seamless integration with your devices built in iPod Music player, Apple Music, and Spotify Premium allows you to access your entire music library!
- Use the phrase editor to mark tricky parts of a song like a solo, intro, or cool lick
- Loop phrases or entire song
- Share slow downed versions of songs or phrases with your friends and students
- Change tuning or musical key
- Optional 4 beat count in gives you time to move your hands back to your instrument before song begins
- Displays elapsed and remaining time
- Quickly cue song to play any where you want
works with iPod touch, iPad, and iPhone
8/08/2017 uploaded version 4.0.1. You should be able to this update as soon as it is approved by apple. This version allows you to access your Spotify Premium account.